Feature University Solidarity Stories
Colleges and universities are breaking down barriers and building up solidarity. Here are CRSCollege.org feature stories on schools and students that are making a difference in the lives of our global brothers and sisters in need.
- College Students Strive to End Human Trafficking Students from across the country and from various rasie awareness of human trafficking.
- Incarnate Word Students Grapple with Border Issues Students visit the US/Mexico border, and are impacted by the experience.
- Cornell and CRS Take on Africa Food Crisis University faculty and CRS staff work together to stop the spread of cassava plant disease.
- Students Find Fellowship With the World Stories on graduate students working for CRS in the field.
- India Visit Brings Human Face of HIV Into Focus St. Edward’s University campus minister reflects on visit to India.
- Texas Students Perform The Line in the Sand University students use CRS drama, The Line in the Sand to educate their community on migration.
- USD Fair Trade Ambassador A student from the University of San Diego provided CRS this photo slideshow of her visit to a coffee farm in Latin America.
- Fair Trade Wallyball In March 2009, a popular campus recreation raises awareness of economic justice.
- Villanova University Faculty Bring Home Lessons from Rwanda In January 2009, a group of Villanova University faculty visited CRS country program in Rwanda.
- Grass Roots in Action Photo slideshow of students visiting Congressional offices in Washington DC in spring of 2008.
- Finding Ways to Help People Living with HIV Profile of student from St. Vincent College who participated in the 2008 HIV training program.
- Student Reflects Be Not Afraid after HIV Training In July 2007, university students from across the U.S. participated in a training on global HIV and the Catholic Church.